Through this Policy, the CVRF regards personal information of the users as important and inform them of the purpose and method of CVRF's using the personal information provided by the users and the measures taken by the CVRF for protection of those personal information.
This Policy will be effective on the 11th day of July, 2022 and, in case of modification thereof, the CVRF will make public notice of it through posting it on the bulletin board of CVRF's website (or individual notice through sending e-mails).
(1) Personal information items to be collected
Personal information items to be collected by the CVRF are as follows:
- Information provided by the users
The CVRF may collect the information directly provided by the users.
- Name, email address, telephone number, address, national information, specialty, gender, institution, photo
- Information collected while the users use services
Besides of information directly provided by the users, the CVRF may collect information in the course that the users use the service provided by the CVRF.
- Equipment identifier, operation system, equipment set-up, log data, use time
The CVRF collects the information of users in a way of the followings:
- webpage, written form, fax, telephone calling, e-mailing
The CVRF uses the collected information of users for the following purposes:
- Member management and identification
- To detect and deter unauthorized or fraudulent use of or abuse of the Service
- Making notice of function of company sites or applications or matters on policy change
- To provide information on promotional events as well as opportunity to participate
Except for the following cases, the CVRF will not share personal information with a 3rd party:
- when the Company shares the information with its affiliates, partners and service providers;
- When the CVRF's affiliates, partners and service providers carry out services such as bill payment, execution of orders, products delivery and dispute resolution (including disputes on payment and delivery) for and on behalf of the CVRF
- when the users consent the sharing in advance;
- when the user selects to be provided by the information of products and services of certain companies by sharing his or her personal information with those companies
- other cases where the user gives prior consent for sharing his or her personal information
- when the sharing is required by the laws
- if required to be disclosed by the laws and regulations; or
- if required to be disclosed by the investigative agencies for detecting crimes in accordance with the procedure and method as prescribed in the laws and regulations
The users or their legal representatives, as main agents of the information, may exercise the following options regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information by the CVRF:
- exercise right to access to personal information;
- make corrections or deletion;
- make temporary suspension of treatment of personal information; or
- request the withdrawal of their consent provided before
The CVRF regards the security of personal information of uses as very important. The company constructs the following security measures to protect the users' personal information from any unauthorized access, release, use or modification.
- Countermeasures against hacking
- Install a system in the zone the external access to which is controlled so as to prevent leakage or damage of users' personal information by hacking or computer virus
- Install and operate access control system
- Take measures to prevent forging or alteration of access record
The CVRF has the right to amend or modify this Policy from time to time and, in such case, the CVRF will make a public notice of it through bulletin board of its website (or through individual notice such as written document or e-mail) and obtain consent from the users if required by relevant laws.
Considering it engages in global businesses, the CVRF may provide the users' personal information to the companies located in other countries for the purpose as expressly stated in this Policy. For the places where the personal information is transmitted, retained or processed, the CVRF takes reasonable measures for protecting that personal information.
The website, product or service of the CVRF may include the links to the ones of a 3rd party and the privacy protection policy of the site of 3rd party may be different. Thus, it is required for the users to check additionally that policy of a 3rd party site linked to the site of the Company.
The CVRF designates the following department and person in charge of personal information in order to protect personal information of customers and deal with complaints from customers:
Department responsible for privacy protection and customer service :
- Address : 2nd Floor, Asan Institute for Education & Research, 88, Olympic-ro 43-gil, Songpa-gu, Seoul, 05505, Korea
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The latest update date: 11th July, 2022