- Review the latest basic and clinical investigations to guide how to manage optimally the patients with coronary or structural heart disease.
- Integrate the newest interventional techniques and devices for coronary, peripheral, and structural heart disease.
- Compare and contrast different approaches to the hot debates among masters of interventional cardiology.
- Learn numerous treatment strategies through reviewing diverse challenging cases submitted from all around the world and discussing with world-renowned experts.
- Integrate adjunctive pharmacologic management in treating patients with cardiovascular disease.
- Interventional cardiologists
- General cardiologists
- Physicians interested in cardiology and vascular medicine
- Basic scientists
- Vascular medicine specialists
- Vascular surgeons
- Cardiac surgeons
- Interventional pediatricians
- Nurses and technologists
- Other health care professionals with special interest in the interventional vascular therapy and medicine
TCTAP is organized by CardioVasucular Research Foundation (CVRF) and supported by Heart Institute of Asan Medical Center (Seoul, Korea) and partially funded by educational grants from commercial supporters.
The CardioVascular Research Foundation wishes to extend special appreciation to Clinical Research Center for Ischemic Heart Disease for their continued support to our programs.